Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Discovering myself

No introspection, no analysis. I was browsing on Facebook when I saw an invite from a friend for "WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF YOU AT FIRST SIGHT?" quiz. 
Normally, I would just ignore such a request but yesterday night I was really looking out to do something. And I took the quiz. And here is what it did to me by putting up a posting on my wall. 



Now this is an analysis which I want to show to my boss who always opines that I am not aggressive. 
He, and my last boss always used to add to my appraisals that I need to be aggressive.

The possibilities could be as follows: 
1. I am not aggressive: conflicting opinions
2. I am aggressive: conflicting opinions 
3. I am aggressive selectively: possibily, as I tend to aggressive with people I am comfortable with as I think they tend to understand my view point without getting bothered with the verbiage
4. I was not aggressive and have become aggressive: possible, as my hunger for success and recognition has crossed a threshold

I need more opinions on the same and will surely be observing people for their reactions to me

1 comment:

My Voice said...

Give ur boss my analysis!:D 3rd and 4th apply on u. both apply in certain contexts and therez a fifth one too that applies in a bit out of context:D

and oye as per ur last line u need opinions fr observing ppl fr their reactions to u or fr observing urself fr their reactions to u!:D

dats called chit bi meri, pat bhi meri:P

Cheers!