Monday, December 15, 2008

Cloudy, grey and cold

I havent started about Delhi weather yet. But I am talking about the conditions around. You dont understand, ok here's a clue. Go to news.google.com and find the top stories in India. Look what I got:
- something something 26/11
- 'cash-for-trust-vote' scam
- Terror camps in Bangladesh
- IAF starting preperations for attack on Pak
- Mumbai terror attack
I should stop now, adhereing to the madrasi rule of 5 (read paanch with your palm out and fingers away from each other).
What's this to do with the year end that it has always started to be so gloomy? I really cant solve the problem of terrorism except for not sniggering when they check my bag thrice (THRICE) while entering PTI. I really cant solve problem of economy by buying an extra pair of jeans or something like that. I really cant solve the problem of jobs except for finding one that pays me a bit more. . . . So what should I do?
I think that I should imagine the good times and what I should do today to enjoy those good times even more. I blindly believe that the good times will come. Imagine this, after some time when you click again on news.google.com you may see something like this:
- Sensex at a record high in last 25 years. PM Mannu says that India is poised to run the world.
- Britney Spears suit "malfunctions" at the show in Delhi
- India Inc. still short of 110,000 IT people. Special focus for middle level managers.
- Indian does a clean sweep at Commonwealth Games
- Domestic flights become even cheaper

With a imagination like this in my head and a promise of JD to myself on a cold winter night, I am looking forward to go through these times.

1 comment:

My Voice said...

Very well put..atleast not the cynic again...:D, the best post,post stay hungry and stay foolish...

Stay Hungry and Stay Foolish!
(for the better always....)

cheerio:-)